Mobile Dental Hygiene
EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH US... firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively click reserve now above or fill out the form at the bottom of the page
Our TOP 3 Frequently Asked Questions!
#1 How much does a cleaning cost?
- our fees are based on the BCDHA current year's fee guide and are very similar to what you would pay at a dental office.
- you are billed for services that are actually completed at the time of the appointment based on the fee guide.
- we are ethically not able to offer a discount based on whether or not you have insurance coverage.
- cost for appointments vary greatly due to individual needs.
- we can provide an estimate only with adequate patient information.
- if you reside between Yellowpoint and Lantzville there is no travel fee. Outside this service area? Contact us for a travel estimate
#2 Do you take extended benefits and can you bill for me?
- Yes and Yes!
- we are able to bill directly to insurance companies, however it is VERY helpful if you know what your plan covers before your appointment. Insurance companies are not able to give us your personal information.
#3 I haven't been to a dentist in years, how does this work?
- not a problem! Contacting a dental professional- like a dental hygienist- is the first step.
- book in for dental hygiene care (aka 'a cleaning') and we will help you determine what referrals you may need in the medical and/or dental community. We will help you find a dentist that aligns with your individual needs and wants.
Ready for your regular scheduled cleaning OR needing to get back at after a dental hiatus?
Professional Dental Hygiene care for patients of all ages!
Read more to learn about our reduced sensory environment.
Want a brighter smile?
Try TEETH WHITENING
Professional strength, no waiting, no impressions required.
In office and take home kits
Assisting patients with limited income or on disability/ministry coverage.
Tiny Teeth children's education program for preschool aged kids!
Your oral health is directly related to your overall health and vice versa.
We maintain working relationships with Dentists and other Health Professionals and can provide referrals based on your individual needs.